Monday, August 14, 2006

Feeling better...

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, y'all. Been doing alot of sitting around feeling sorry for myself but I think I'm better now. I'm having to take my own advice: get rid of some excess emotional "baggage" (Kate) and do something different in order to get a different result (stop taking in strays that just want to take advantage of my kindness). Duh!

Poor Matty is still struggling with his father's death. He doesn't talk about it much but I know he's hurting. He's an orphan now. That sounds so weird. I really can't imagine what he must be going through.

I have surgery on September 1st, an exploratory to make sure all my parts are in working order and see if that last "doctor Dick" as I call her (last name Dickerson) screwed up. I hope beyond hope that they find something but I'm sure they won't, except maybe some scarring. Maybe they can go in and just fix it. It'll be one year since my initial surgery August 18. I'm still terribly angry about it....don't get me started!

Anyway, Matt had an MRI on his neck to see if he might need surgery as well. I'll let you all know how that turns out. Between the two of us we MIGHT have one full working body! I hate aging!

Well, gotta go to yucky ol' work to pay for all this nonsense. Love to all!

No comments: