Thursday, August 31, 2006

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!!

The hurricane's a'comin! Actually, for the most part, it's already here. It's been really rainy for the past 2 days and more to come. The scariest part is the wind that howls incessantly, knocking over countless trees whose roots are soaked and loose from all the rain. I just hope this is the year I finally get my new roof!! ha!

My surgery is tomorrow and I'm kinda freaked out but I know it will be okay. Matt has a herniated disc and we have to go to a different neurosurgeon because the first one was an idiot (shock) and blew him off. Thankfully his orthopedist and staff are excellent and got us another. Hopefully I'll be able to write again in a few days after I recover. Y'all know I'm not Christian but I do accept prayers because I think any positive thoughts you can send my way are good, however it is you choose to do it. I'll send positive thoughts y'all's way as well.

Love to everyone. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been thinking of you and yours- hope for the best- things always work out-maybe not not we like but we have to make the best of it. If you have lemons-make lemonade! And you ARE in my PRAYERS!!!!
Going to Mom's tomorrow umtil Monday. Looking forward to that.
Just know I always love you all!
Aunt Judy