Monday, September 04, 2006

All's well with surgery

I had my laparoscopy on Friday. Everything turned out fine. I'm healthy; no illness causing the pain that they could find. (So Grandma says, "Quit yur complaining, then! ha ha!" Thanks Grandma). Once I recover from this surgery they're going to try some physical therapy and see if we can whip my muscles back into shape. I got on some new pain meds that are working very well. They make me a little dizzy -er than normal... but they take most of the pain away and give me a sense of wanting to do things again, get my life back.

Matt's neurosurgeon was an ass and blew him off so we're waiting to hear from another one.

We're having a cookout at the park today with lots of friends. Don't worry. I won't overdo it. Just want to sit around and drink sody pops and bond with my family and buddies.

Love to all! :)

No comments: