Friday, June 16, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhh...

Coffee! mmmmm! Good morning all! It's going to be a wonderful day....just because I said so! I'm off in a bit to get my toes pampered and then off to work which I'm simply NOT going to let the a-holes of the world bother me! SO THERE!
(I'm stifling my whiny self that desperately wants to say, "Why can't I get a job that doesn't include dealing with a-holes!!!! Waaaaah!)
Anyway I'm just going to sit here and enjoy my lovely coffee and concentrate on creating and affecting my day in a positive way.
Fun news! Last night Jason said to Alex, "There's something eating the cat food. It looks like a rat!" Turns out it was Franklin, our baby oppossum that lives under the house. He's such a darling! We call him Franklin for 2 reasons. 1) when I was a teen in San Diego we had a huge oppossum that hung around the house call Benjamin, named after Benjamin Franklin. Well, I couldn't very well call him Benjamin again (for another 2 reasons*) so Franklin works well which brings me to: 2) Matty's middle name is Franklin. Once I figure out how to get the pic from the camera to the computer I'll post it.
(*I don't like using a first name as a first name twice and I had a boyfriend named Benjamin who broke my heart so that just will not do!)
Well, all, have a superfantabulous day and don't let the a*holes of the world get you down... again, because I said so! CIAO :)


No comments: