Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Got my iPhone! Yay!

Now I will be able to post more often. It's more difficult to find free wifi out here than I thought so the laptop wasn't really cutting it. Even having issues with it in hotels. Speaking of which, we finally took a day off after running back and forth across the country several times since my bday. Night before last we stayed at a very nice hotel in North East, Maryland. No, really. That's the name of the town! Ha! It was our first real break since I got my CDL, not counting Seattle cuz we stayed in the truck the whole time there.

We r now headed back to L.A. via Chicago...multi-drop load. I have to drive thru St. Louis this afternoon which I'm highly upset about cuz I don't want to do that in a CAR let alone this big-ass boat! But such is the life of a trucker. I'm very glad we came out here. It is challenging but what fun would life be if we didn't try new things and meet some of those challenges head-on?

No comments: