Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Annoyed (grrrrr ) and Happy! (Hooray!!)

So I just found out that I completely lose my insurance which was kind of the point of going on leave instead of just quitting which I specifically asked about ahead of time and they said I keep my regular insurance, I just pay for it which is only about 100.00 a month...well now they tell me I can pay for COBRA, (aka lying, ripoff SOBs) for $1,200 a month...HELLOOOO!! REALLY??!!?? WTF!!! If I could afford sh** like that I would need the stupid job in the first damn place!!!
In case you hadn't noticed I'm a bit miffed and I've been holding back in saying anything because I didn't want to leave on a bad note but now I don't effing care and I know for a fact that there are people who can and probably will read this post and get me fired but I don't care because I have bigger and better things to worry about now!

Matt will be home tomorrow; we will leave on Saturday and next Tuesday I will start orientation to get my CDL permit. Matt will train me to drive the truck and we'll be off! Hooray! I'm so excited and scared but I'm sure it will be wonderful once we get thru the initial madness!

No comments: